11.16.2010

I Should Have Stayed In Bed

Bella's Mittens
I will warn you that this post is more bitch than it is stitch. My day has been plagued with issues. To start, my regular treadmill at the gym was taken so I used the one next to it. After a brief warmup I broke out into a run only to literally break the treadmill. 4 strides, 1 loud bang and 12 eyes staring at me. That ended that run. 



The next issue I will kindly abridge for reasons of tact. (After all, we don't know each other that well.). I urge you to listen to your body, or wear Depends. Otherwise, things can get messy, stinky and possibly embarrassing very quickly. I'll let you fill in the blanks.    

Lastly, my 15 minutes of me-knitting time was spent listening to preschool girls scream and squeal. I wanted to knit muzzles for them. The kicker was watching their parents stand there and do nothing. Despite the irritation, I was able to cast-on and knit 6 rows of a lovely, cabled pair of mittens. Tomorrow I am taking my mom to the dentist for a root canal.  If the dentist gives her enough novacaine, I should have plenty of scream-free knitting time. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

Mitten Specs:  Bella's Mittens, Malabrigo Chunky in Pagoda

0 comments:

Post a Comment