11.15.2010

I Picked-up at Pick-Up


We recently switched our son from one school to another. At his old school, I used to convene with the other moms at pick-up - chatting about playdates, homework and husbands. At his new school however, I've decided to declare those 15 minutes as all mine! So instead of standing outside waiting for junior, I sit comfortably in my truck, sipping coffee, listening to NPR and knitting.


Today I was able to knit 11 rounds of an Incognito Cowl (1 of 4 for nephew Christmas gifts). I would have knit more rounds but I am using Denise needles (an upsell I got talked into) instead of my much preferred Addi's. If I am to get these cowls finished by Christmas, I'm either going to have to switch to Addi's or not leave the schoolyard at drop-off and knit all day. That's homework I'd be glad to do. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

0 comments:

Post a Comment