1.22.2010

We had our carpets cleaned yesterday and this meant moving furniture and exposing some of my knitting hiding spots.  I found 4 more projects.  One got chucked - a DK weight granny square blanket that had about 10 out of 60 blocks done.  One is a finishing nightmare - a baby blanket using many different yarns with miles of ends to weave in - and I will finish it even though the recipient is now 2 1/2.  I found another baby blanket using Lamb's Price Cotton Fleece.  I'm thinking this one will get frogged and the yarn stashed.  Lastly I found these little beauties ...

They are another pair of legwarmers, only this time they are for my sister-in-law (mother of the striped legwarmies).  I've been looking for a project to leave in my car, should I encounter a traffic tie-up of some sort.  Something mindless and without any actual pattern to have to worry about following.  This is it!!
So I'm not wishing for unfortunate vehicular issues, but if I am stuck in stand-still traffic, I'll have something to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment