1.20.2010

I resolve to ....



First, here is my most recent WIP - Legwarmies (designed by Alana Dakos).  They are for my niece "Baby Belly"!  She's 14 months old and her mom's a dance instructor.  I think dancing is in her blood.  The legwarmies are modeled by my dog Maisy who is not a dancer.


RESOLUTIONS
Although we are half way through January, I thought I'd jot down my knitting resolutions.  I think I should reward myself for completed resolutions.

1.  Finish WIPS.  I think I have 6, but as I dig through my hidden stashes, I think I'll find more.

2.  Use as much stashed yarn as possible, when possible.  (Love the little out I put in there for my LYS addicted-self.)

3.  Design something knitted.

4.  Knit a project that involves intarsia.  I am afraid of intarsia and will go out of my way to avoid it by stranding or knitting something else.

5.  Knit a Christmas gift a month.
    I'm sure I could make 100 more resolutions, but why set myself up for failure.  These 5 are going to be stretch ... especially the using stashed yarn.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment