1.14.2010

Resolution In Progress (RIP)


I'll admit that I have WAY too much yarn, an addiction to Kaleidoscope Yarns, and not nearly enough time to knit.  My stash (not the one on my lip that requires waxing) grows on a biweekly basis - on average.  So for the second year in a row, I am resolving to used up stashed yarn as much a possible for new projects.  I purposefully put the loophole "as much as possible" in that resolution because, well ... you don't always have what you need and a year is a really long time!

I am hoping to make the following with the following:

  • French Press Slippers (at least 4 pair)  /  Knit Picks: Wool of the Andes
  • Classic Washcloths (2-3)  /  Crystal Palace:  Cotton Chenille
  • Peruvian Tweed Shawl  /  Joseph Galler:  Peruvian Tweek
  • Foliage  /  Malabrigo Yarn Chunky
  • Laptop Case  /  Cascade 220
  • Cabled Vest  /  Jo Sharp Silk Road Tweed DK
  • Simple Garter Baby Blanket  /  Classic Elite Premier
  • Otis Kimono Wrap  /  Classic Elite Premier
  • Captain's Hat and Bella's Mittens  /  Berroco Comfort Chunky
  • Whisper Cardigan  /  Cherry Tree Hill Supersock Semi Solid

0 comments:

Post a Comment